For all people will walk every one
in the name of his elohim,
and we will walk in the name of YHWH
our Elohim for ever and ever.
Which Elohim do you follow… one with 4 letters?
– YHWH: found in stone (Jeremiah 6:16).
The name of YHWH is a strong tower:
the righteous runneth into it,
and is safe.
Or one found among men* (Matthew 25:1-12, Revelation 3:16)?
– Yahuah: invented by a man L.White (Matthew 15:9).
– Yahuwah: invented by a man M.Manning (Psalm 139:20).
– Yahwah: invented by a man J.Kirk (Titus 1:14).
– Yehweh: invented by a woman J.Lythgoe (1Timothy 2:12).
– Jehovah: invented by a man R.Marti (Psalm 74:18).
– Yahweh: Jupiter, a deity of Rome (Acts 19:35).
– God: a Babylonian deity of fortune (Isaiah 65:11-14).
– Lord (Adonai): Ba’al himself (1Kings 18:21).
And Messiah YHWH answered and said unto them,
Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying,
I am the Messiah;
and shall deceive many.
*A weak argument: vowels must be inserted for pronunciation.
For I testify unto every man
that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book,
If any man shall add unto these things,
YHWH shall add unto him the plagues
that are written in this book:
Thou shalt not take the name of YHWH thy Elohim in vain;
for YHWH will not hold him guiltless
that taketh his name in vain.
Who is teaching you… man or the Spirit (John 14:26)?
So shall they fear the name of YHWH from the west,
and his glory from the rising of the sun.
When the enemy shall come in like a flood,
the Spirit of YHWH shall lift up a standard against him.